Monday, 17th February 2014 – 6pm
Barnyard Theatre, Rivonia Junction Shopping Centre
Notice is hereby given of the Paulshof Residents & Ratepayers Association Annual General Meeting, to be held:
DATE & TIME: Monday, 17th February 2014 at 6pm
VENUE: Barnyard Theatre, Rivonia Crossing 2, cnr Witkoppen & Achter Road, Paulshof
- Chairman’s & Committee Reports (including Financials)
- Committee Elections
- Ward Councillors’ Reports
Membership Forms - DOWNLOAD
Proxy Forms - DOWNLOAD
Nomination Forms - DOWNLOAD
- Please ensure that your membership is active by registering your name and contact details and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (refer to membership form for details).
- If you are unable to attend the AGM, please complete and return the Proxy Form by Thursday, 13th February 2014, 16h00.
- In regard to the important area of election of members to the Committee, please complete and return the Nomination Form by Thursday, 13th February 2014, 16h00.
We hope to see as many Paulshof residents as possible at this very important annual general meeting.
The Paulshof Residents & Ratepayers Association (PRRA)
Household Travel Survey: Collection of information from residents on travel patterns for the development of the Integrated Transport Plan for the City of Johannesburg
The Transport Department of the City of Joburg is conducting a household travel survey to find out the travel patterns of residents. This information will be used to draft the Integrated Transport Plan (ITP). The ITP will set out what, how and where transport must be organized to meet our GDS goal of making walking, cycling and public transport the mode of choice in the City.
7 200 homes across the City will be visited by qualified field workers from the Community Agency for Social Enquiry (CASE) who are conducting the survey. CASE fieldworkers will be easily identified by reflector jackets with CASE's name on it and all officials will have a name tag and letter from the City of Joburg confirming the survey.
The survey will ask questions about the travel patterns of all household members and include what modes they use, how long they take to travel, what are their problems with the transport system etc.
You are requested to grant permission for CASE fieldworkers access to your households and gated communities.
Should you have any queries regarding the above you are requested to contact:
• CoJ: Thabo Jangu at (011)870 4546;
• CASE: Bongani Khumalo at 011 646 5922:
Click here to download CoJ CASE Travel survey ID sample image
Click here to download Fieldworker list for Sandton
Click here to download Reflector Jacket Front sample image
Click here to download Reflector Jacket Back sample image
Pensioners Rebate Passed by Full Council
The property owned by that pensioner must be valued at NOT MORE than R2 million;
• If over 60 years old and the gross monthly HOUSEHOLD income is lower than R6000, then it is a 100% rebate. You must reapply every 2 years;
• If over 60 years old and the gross monthly HOUSEHOLD income is between R6000-R11000, then it is a 50% rebate. You must reapply every 2 years;
• If over 70 years old, then you will get a 100% rebate. There is no longer any need to prove income in this category.
NOTE: You will HAVE to apply using the new form available in June for the above rebates if you are a new applicant. If you are already receiving a rebate and you are under 70 years old, then you will probably not have to reapply until your 2 year period has expired.