Garden Village of the North!
- To promote and safeguard the interests of all householders and residents in the area.
- To co-operate with similar non-political associations of residents in other suburbs and cities in Gauteng.
- To determine, by free discussion and deliberation, the views of the majority of the residents of the area.
- To co-operate, consult and collaborate with the area’s Representative on the Johannesburg Metro (or any other body which may in future be substituted for the Metro) and to ensure that the voice of public opinion is heard and given due consideration in the management of the town (or any other area combined with the town).
- To promote and safeguard the integrity of the environment in the area.
In the second meeting of the new committee (2015), we set and committed to achieving the goals tabled below over and above the many other tasks we undertake. Our achievement of these goals is possible with your active participation. We look forward to your support, in true Paulshof spirit, and let us, slowly, practically and surely work towards securing your home and our garden village in the north and envy of most. We cannot do it without you. Click here
Environmental Report 2015 by Lauren Hegele. Click here