Garden Village of the North!
- To promote and safeguard the interests of all householders and residents in the area.
- To co-operate with similar non-political associations of residents in other suburbs and cities in Gauteng.
- To determine, by free discussion and deliberation, the views of the majority of the residents of the area.
- To co-operate, consult and collaborate with the area’s Representative on the Johannesburg Metro (or any other body which may in future be substituted for the Metro) and to ensure that the voice of public opinion is heard and given due consideration in the management of the town (or any other area combined with the town).
- To promote and safeguard the integrity of the environment in the area.
PRRA Security Projects
Security for Paulshof as a whole is managed by area committees: Paulshof East, Paulshof West, Paulshof Central and Paulshof Ext. 10. Each area committee is represented on the Paulshof Security Project (PSP) committee. We have two security service providers securing residents in Paulshof, namely iMvula Quality Protection and ADT.